Notice to Racers Under 18 and their Parents

Racers – If you are under 18 you will need to have an insurance form signed by both parents before you are allowed to race. This is MANDATORY!!!  You will have a special minor card to indicate that you are a minor driver.  The Minor Release forms are on the website and can be printed off to bring.  They must be printed in color and must be notarized.  Please look closely at the form as one side is for the parent to sign and the other is for the minor to sign.  If both parents are present you can sign the forms at the track in front of our staff.